This page describes all activities related to my study and career. All important presentations, assignments and papers can be found, along with conferences I´ve visited and my Curriculum Vitae. All the projects listed on this page can be found in the Box.Net plugin on the bottom of this page.
- The 2010 conference on Computer Privacy and Data Protection (CPDP). 29th to 30th of January 2010. Brussels - as visitor
- The Workshop on Security and Privacy in Cloud Computing. 29th of January 2010. Brussels - as presenter
Study Related Projects
Ruiter, Joep. 2011. The Effect of SaaS on the Roles of the IT Organization. MSc. Thesis, VU University Amsterdam.
- The results of my research internship at Deloitte Consulting. The research question was how Software-as-a-Service changes the roles and activities of IT organizations
- Nelson, L., Velinga, W., & Ruiter, J. (2010). Using Virtual Communities to Enhance Brand Commitment. Amsterdam: Vrije Universiteit.
- A group paper corresponding to the course of E-Business and Information Management. This course was partially sponsored and supervised by ING and Deloitte. This paper is written in correspondence with ING.
- Köse, T., Oskam, J., Ploegmakers, D., Retera, R., & Ruiter, J. (2009). Research Paper on the Relationship between Media Richness and Performance, Trust and Satisfaction. Amsterdam: Vrije Universiteit.
- A group paper incorporating empirical research in the form of an experiment. The focus of this paper was to establish the link between media richness, performance and satisfaction in a decision making task through the use of instant messaging. The paper corresponds to the course of New Ways of Working, which I took at the VU.
Ruiter, J., 2009. The Relationship between Privacy and Information Security in Cloud Computing Technologies. MSc. Thesis. VU University Amsterdam.
- The results of my research internship at Accenture. The research question was how privacy legislation affects the adoption of Cloud Computing and vice versa.